You know the law, but there's so much else that you don't know.
This six hour course aims to close that gap; to cover what you're not taught at Law School! A solicitor with enhanced commercial insight will have the edge in the legal marketplace.
This innovative course is delivered in two parts. By undertaking Part 1, delegates will:
- understand how law firms are marketed to clients
- develop awareness of how to build their own reputation
- understand how to be professional and avoid complaints
- understand how to manage (and record) time
- develop awareness of the theory of negotiation
The course is highly participative, with in-session group work for each topic and a negotiation simulation.
Those attending this course may also wish to attend 'Commercial Insights – What they don’t teach you at Law School (Part 2)'.
On completion of Parts 1 and 2 of the course, delegates will leave with an understanding that having greater commercial insight can drive personal performance, lead to enhanced commercial focus and a greater awareness of the modern business environment.