You know the law, but there's so much else that you don't know.
This second of two six hour courses aims to close that gap; to cover what you're not taught at Law School! A solicitor with enhanced commercial insight will have the edge in the legal marketplace.
By undertaking Part 2, delegates will:
- develop awareness of the theory of delegation (and how to use the skill in practice)
- understand how to read accounts and manage cash-flow
- understand how to develop a networking strategy (to attract new clients)
- develop awareness how to deliver better client meetings
- understand advanced negotiation theory (including the psychology of negotiation)
The course is highly participative, with in-session group work for each topic and an advanced negotiation simulation.
On completion of Parts 1 and 2 of the course, delegates will leave with an understanding that having greater commercial insight can drive personal performance, lead to enhanced commercial focus and a greater awareness of the modern business environment.