£65 + VAT (member) / £130 + VAT (non-member)
This webinar provides insight into the role of expert witnesses in the valuation of matrimonial property and how to deal with expert witnesses in litigated cases. It is essential viewing for all family lawyers.
It will provide practical guidance on how to instruct expert witnesses and how to handle both examination in chief and cross examination of these witnesses in court.
The webinar will examine the following:
- the difference between a lay witness and an expert witness
- how to choose your expert witness
- how to instruct an expert witness
- how to lead evidence from an expert witness
- tips for effective cross examination of expert witnesses