VIEW LIVE from 1-2pm on Tuesday 29th November
£65 + VAT (member) / £130 + VAT (non-member)
We’ve all been there and endured it:
- the list of personal qualifications which the speaker takes 10 minutes to wade through
- the corporate PowerPoint slides, each riddled with 17 bullet points and text which only a bionic eye can read
- the droning voice which never changes in intensity, pace or tone
Do you remember anything from those talks (other than being bored and planning your shopping?)? Did you take meaningful action because of something the speaker said? Did you learn anything new?
Anyone can be a brilliant speaker, anyone can captivate the audience, anyone can hold the room. You just need to learn HOW, then put into practise the things that you learn.
In this webinar, we will focus on how to:
- create inspirational content that packs a punch
- command the attention of the room from the very beginning, without being over-the-top or relying on smart (cheesy) one-liners
- end your presentation, so that the audience takes the action you want them to take
- design beautiful slides for free and without taking a millennia to perfect them
- handle imposter syndrome and manage your nerves
- deliver like a pro (no more hands in pockets, or pacing like a lion)
- maximise your impact when delivering online