Prices: £127.50 + VAT (member) / £255 + VAT (non-member)
Overage and clawback continue to be essential commercial considerations, particularly for those sellers with 'best value' requirements.
This comprehensive virtual classroom will identify the key legal issues, offer practical advice on the drafting challenges and consider the optimum solutions for all parties.
The course will cover:
- the current climate in overage
- the key considerations from the landowner’s perspective
- the developer’s perspective and the adviser’s perspective - and how the adviser might manage these tips for the adviser including: drafting agreements
- securing agreements and the options
- managing ongoing obligations
- enforcing overage and LBTT implications – what should advisers to be aware of?