VIEW LIVE from 1-2pm on Tuesday 24th January
£65 + VAT (member) / £130 + VAT (non-member)
- Is burnout the latest wellbeing fad in a world reeling from COVID?
- Is burnout a genuine occupational problem, which has long been in existence, but is now properly recognised and getting worse?
- Are work pressures the main culprit for driving burnout? Or is it more complicated than simply 'work'?
Regarded by the World Health Organisation as a key driver of work-place absence, there's little doubt that burnout is a real and present danger, which poses grave consequences for people and organisations who ignore it. But what is burnout? What are the triggers? And how do you prevent it?
In this session, participants will explore:
- The 4 key work-place triggers of burnout and how to tackle them.
- Why tackling burnout requires a wider focus than simply the work environment.
- The critical mindset shifts required to handle arduous and long term stress.
- How elite performers process and respond to set-backs, using T.E.S.T.
- How to manage long term worries using The Worry Scale, so you remain proactive about tackling your worries, but without getting consumed by them.
- How to create rhythms and routines which energise in the toughest of times.