£65 + VAT (member) / £130 + VAT (non-member)
Every new solicitor needs to develop proficiency and confidence in leading meetings. You might have to meet potential clients and try to bring their business into your firm. You certainly will have to meet established clients and give them the best service possible.
Many client meetings will continue to be conducted via an online platform, which means that the traditional range of hard and soft skills needs to be re-examined in that context.
After attending this timely new webinar you will understand:
- the business benefits of effective client meetings
- the principle of conversion rates for new clients
- planning and structuring online client meetings (including outcomes)
- how to start meetings online
- listening and questioning skills in the digital environment
- cross-selling skills
- the importance of non-verbal communication in the digital environment
- troubleshooting difficult clients
- post meeting work - agreeing actions and timelines
- ending a meeting