Prices: £127.50 + VAT (member) / £255 + VAT (non-member)
Sometimes work can seem like an endless avalanche of emergencies, distractions and interruptions. You’re trying to do more things in less time and it’s going in the wrong direction. For others, productivity is stymied when our motivation stalls. Work life balance might seem like a distant promise right now. But is it possible there is an easier way?
Take a fresh, sideways look at “Time Management” and “High Performance”. Learn the real thinking skills, life hacks and simple habits that will make a big difference in your productivity at work and quality of life.
This interactive experiential web-workshop will help you:
- design your own approach to time management
- optimise how you focus your energy, get organised and how to deal with distraction and overload
- start quickly to create time with the easiest habits and tips and use the new time you create to work more purposefully
- learn how and why more advanced productivity approaches work and why they often fail so you don’t fall into the same old time traps
- learn how your mind, behaviour and productivity system work together for better results