VIEW LIVE from 1-2pm on Wednesday 5th October
£65 + VAT (member) / £130 + VAT (non-member)
With the Covid-19 pandemic creating new and different kinds of workplace stress, this is an ever evolving area of law.
Workplace stress covers a number of areas of practice and can be a minefield for the specialist practitioner and generalist lawyer alike.
After attending this webinar, delegates will have an understanding of:
- recent cases
- the interaction between employment law and personal injury law in the field of workplace stress
- employers’ obligations in dealing with stressed employees
- how to get the most from an Occupational Health or GP referral
- how to lawfully discipline an employee suffering from stress
- the Sutherland v Hatton guidelines and the case law that has followed
- disability discrimination and the Equality Act in the context of workplace stress
- relevant Covid-19 and post-Covid-19 issues